Staying on campus provides the opportunity for a much deeper mystical experience at The Oneness Field. All accommodations carry an Indian feel. Some are rustic, some facilitate a greater community experience, some provide solitude and some are more deluxe. While your accommodations differ, at The Oneness Field all seekers merge into unity, free of all divisions. See the various accommodation options and pricing below.
After you receive the registration confirmation for entrance to The Oneness Field from O&O Academy USA, please book your accommodation at O&O Academy. Accommodation payments for The Oneness Field are made when you book online. This payment is nonrefundable. If you must cancel your plans, you have six months to use your accommodations credit for The Oneness Field. The Oneness Field accommodation credit cannot be transferred to the Oneness Partners Course or The Journey Course.
Seekers are free to choose their experience of living among four campuses at O&O Academy.
Check In Time: 7:00 PM Check Out Time: 6:00 PM
|Campus 5||Campus 3||Campus 2||Campus 1|
|Dormitory $150 per night||Executive Single $350 per night|
Executive Double $250 per night
Standard Single $300 per night
Standard Double $200 per night
|Dormitory $50 per night|
($75 per night after June 30)
|Huts Single $125 per night
($150 per night after June 30)
Huts Double $75 per night
($100 per night after June 30)
|Dormitory campus. Shared bathrooms. Air-conditioned. 5 minutes to The Oneness Field.||Single and double rooms. Private bathrooms. Air-conditioned. Executive rooms include sitting area. 30 minutes to The Oneness Field.||Dormitory campus. Shared bathrooms. Ceiling fans. Not air-conditioned. 30 minutes to The Oneness Field.||Hut campus. Not air-conditioned. Bathrooms are a short walk from huts. 30 minutes to The Oneness Field.
The following guidelines will help prepare you for the experience at The Oneness Field.
- Instructions for the processes are given on the middle floor. They are required before you enter the Sanctum.
- The primary language of instruction is English. Headsets are provided for other languages.
- Use headset with care and return it. Damage or loss will necessitate a replacement fee of 3,000 rupees.
- If you begin coughing or sneezing, please leave the Sanctum to prevent disturbing others in deep states of Transcendence.
- Cell phones must be left in silent mode in lockers on the ground floor along with backpacks, handbags and footwear.
- To maintain the sacred atmosphere, follow a dress code acceptable to local culture. Your upper wear must cover the shoulders, chest and navel. Your lower wear must be knee length or longer.
- Please be at the The Oneness Field an hour before the Upasana process. You may miss the opportunity to enter otherwise.
O&O Academy Forms
You will be asked to provide the following forms when you register on campus. First download and save these forms to your desktop or mobile device. Then you will be able to fill in the required information, or print the documents and fill in manually. Please take 3 copies of each form with you to O&O.
In addition, you will need 3 photocopies of your passport photo page and 3 photocopies of your Indian Visa page that will be stamped upon your arrival in India.