Power of Ekam
Ekam, also known as The Oneness Field, is a powerful sacred space. Dedicated to transforming consciousness, Ekam was conceived and created by Krishnaji to fulfill the vision of his parents, Sri Amma and Sri Bhagavan. With the support and devotion of millions of seekers worldwide, Krishnaji began this monumental project at the age of 19 and managed it to completion at age 28. Ekam is a Sanskrit word meaning oneness and refers to the higher intelligence from which the universe was formed.
A Mystical Realm of Transcendence | A Generator and Amplifier of Awakening States | A Cradle for World Transformation
The structure of The Oneness Field affects and uplifts your consciousness into transcendental realms because it is, in itself, a Phenomenon. Meditating and being part of the processes here means you are part of a powerful field that is propelling you into Oneness.
- ARCHITECTURAL WONDER: The Oneness Field, one of India’s architectural wonders, towers majestically over the foothills and vast open plains of the Velikonda Range. It is situated on the eastern coast of southern India, 80 km north of the city of Chennai.
- EARTH’S ENERGY GRID: The main edifice stands 105 feet high on forty-two acres of level land. It is positioned at a point where the earth’s grid or energy lines meet creating heightened energy levels.
- POWERHOUSE: It is a powerhouse of energy surrounded by a moat circulating water clockwise. The ripples created by meditations from within neutralize harmful energies in seekers as they cross the moat making their way into The Oneness Field.
- IMPACTING BRAIN AND CONSCIOUSNESS: The eight octagonal staircases located in the four corners of The Field harmonize the static and dynamic energies of the universe. These energies are channeled into the body to activate the mystic chakras thus activating various parts of the brain.
- FOUR CARDINAL DIRECTIONS: The four cardinal directions are highlighted by the marble-carved faces and heads of four different animals. Each of these are meant to attract one specific aspect of energy to benefit the seekers who walk past them.
- HEIGHTENED STATES: Built according to the ancient Hindu principles of architecture, Vaastu Shastra, every precise aspect and detail of The Oneness Field creates heightened energy levels.
This mystic field of consciousness is a three dimensional projection of the Surya Yantra, an ancient and an immensely powerful geometric form and is created to be The Abode of the Phenomenon.
Discover the Sanctum
The Sanctum is a monumental 24,000 square foot chamber without columns, specially designed to accommodate 8,000 seekers in a state of meditation. The nine spires doming the top of The Field, represent the integration of the nine planetary energies. The Amrutha-Kalasha on top of each spire represents infinity, prosperity and wholeness. The gigantic Sri Chakra, crafted entirely out of semi-precious stones, is the foundation of all sacred patterns. Situated directly below the central spire it represents the union of the masculine and the feminine forces of the universe. More than a geometric design it is a mandala charged with powerful chants.
Daily Soul Sync Live From Ekam
The Soul Sync is a ten minute meditation that will awaken you to a beautiful inner state of being and infuse your consciousness with the power to manifest your intentions. Practicing the Soul Sync is entering a sacred space. In this expansive state of consciousness, intentions become actualities, heart-felt desires are fulfilled.
- 5.55 PM to 6.10 PM Pacific
- 6.55 PM to 7.10 PM Mountain
- 7.55 PM to 8.10 PM Central
- 8.55 PM to 9.10 PM Eastern
Through the Ekam Prayer you may draw incredible miracles into your life. You experience a protective embrace of the divine in everything you do. Immerse in the Ekam Prayer with Sri Krishnaji.