- This event has passed.
The Beautiful State – Gilroy, CA
May 18 - May 19$199 – $250
This 2-day workshop is a powerful inward journey. You will hear liberative wisdom, do powerful meditations, learn, grow and experience transformation. This course is designed to help participants identify the factors that create stress and learn the art of living from a beautiful state.
Time: Saturday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Sunday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What is The Beautiful State?
We experience many different feelings and emotions and they can all be grouped into one of two states: a beautiful state or a stressful state. In a beautiful state we experience feelings like calm, love, joy, and connection. In a stressful state we experience emotions like fear, anxiety, loneness and self judgement.
What you can expect from this workshop?
- Learn to dissolve stressful states and move into beautiful states.
- Experience harmony within yourself so you can live a life of inner peace and joy.
- Experience harmony with others so you can build happier relationships and enjoy a more fulfilling life.
- Experience harmony in your work so you can create great success, abundance, and a meaningful career.
- BONUS GIFT Anyone who attends The Beautiful State course is qualified to be initiated as a Oneness Blessing – Deeksha giver.
Continuing Education Hours
Mental health and substance abuse professionals may be eligible to receive CE hours. Currently, 16 CE hours are available to licensed alcohol and drug counselors by the New Mexico Credentialing Board for Behavioral Health Professionals, a member of the IC & RC.
General admission is $250. Early Bird tickets may be purchased for $199 through May 3, 2019.
Carmen Kotto will lead this workshop. She was trained as an O&O Academy Transformers in India.
Private residence in Gilroy CA. Address to be announced.